At Sole we like to keep things plain and simple. You're responsible for your child's
monthly tuition and a single recital fee if you choose to participate. Please read below for our
full pricing details.
All tuition is due on or before the 1st of the month. Tuition received after the 10th of the month will result in a $10 late fee.
- There will be no registration fees for classes.
- No refunds or prorations will be made for missed, dropped, or cancelled classes (due to weather, illness, etc.)
- If you choose to drop a class, only tuition paid through future months will be subject to refund.
- Returned checks will result in a $30 fee.
Monthly: $42 (due 1st day of every month)
Monthly: $82 (due 1st day of every month)
- Currently we only accept cash or check payments.
- Please make checks out to Leslie Hayes.
- Do NOT send checks in student's dance bags.
- Cash payments must be received in an envelope labeled with student's name, date of payment, and name of person who sent payment.
- Your total cost for recital is $100. You're welcome to pay in full at any time before October.
- A $50 non-refundable costume deposit (half of the recital cost) is due by the 2nd week of October.
- The remaining balance of $50 toward your recital cost will be due by the 2nd week in February.
- If we do not receive your costume deposit on time, your child's costume will not be included in our initial order.
- If you decide to order a costume after the 2nd week of October, we must charge an additional $20 fee for rush shipping and handling. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the costume will arrive on time for picture day.
- In order to participate in the recital, your account balance must be $0.
- Spring Recital Costume
- Recital Makeup
- Recital Hair Piece (if required for class)
- Prop (if required for class)
- Printed Material
- Set Design
- Tickets (2)